Medicaid for Juvenile Detainees Rejected (Ohio)
More from Mark Wilson:
- Montana Involuntary Committed Individuals May Be Restrained During Transport, Sept. 10, 2018
- First Circuit Reverses Summary Judgment on Guard’s Disparate Treatment Claim, Sept. 10, 2018
- Witness Misidentification: Ohio Man’s 14 Convictions Vacated, March 16, 2018
- Prosecutor Deciding Disparate Sentencing for Drug Convictions, March 12, 2018
- New Jersey Customs Agents Indicted for "Rape Table", March 12, 2018
- $450,000 to Prisoner's Estate for Beating Death, Feb. 22, 2018
- Medicaid for Juvenile Detainees Rejected (Ohio), Feb. 22, 2018
- Florida Sheriff: Sex Offenders, People with Warrants Not Welcome at Hurricane Shelters, Feb. 22, 2018
- Texas Cops Shoot Fleeing, Unarmed Traffic Violators, Feb. 22, 2018
- Few Indigent Defendants Have Lawyer at Arraignment, Feb. 16, 2018
More from these topics:
- Georgia Medical Prison Rife with Dysfunction, Abuse and Dilapidated Conditions, Sept. 3, 2018. Medical, Systemic Medical Neglect, Failure to Treat, Totality of Conditions.
- Florida: $60,000 Settlement for Juvenile Offender Raped During “Test of Heart” Ritual, Aug. 7, 2018. Prisoner-Prisoner Assault, Juveniles, Failure to Protect (Juveniles), Juvenile Prisons.
- Visually Impaired Missouri Prisoner Receives Settlement Over Denial of Reasonable Accommodations, July 26, 2018. Medical, Reading Materials, Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Delaware Supreme Court Reverses Criminally Negligent Homicide Because Conduct was ‘Too Remote’ from Cause of Death, July 20, 2018. Criminal Prosecution, Appeals, Juveniles.
- On Sale Now: Prison Labor, June 25, 2018. Private Prisons, Corrections Corporation of America/CoreCivic, GEO Group/Wackenhut, Retaliation, Prison Labor, Work Conditions/Safety, Hunger Strikes, Medical, Toxic Fumes/Chemicals, Overcrowding, Environmental Law, Guard Brutality/Beatings.
- Louisiana Prisoner Beaten by Prison Guards Settles Civil Rights Claim, June 21, 2018. Medical, Conditions of Confinement, Eighth Amendment, Excessive Force, Guard Brutality/Beatings, Fourteenth Amendment, rights.
- $25,000 Awarded to New York Prison Inmate Over Medical Mistreatment, June 20, 2018. Medical, Failure to Treat, Conditions of Confinement, Eighth Amendment, Damages.
- California Casino Patron Settles Civil Rights Suit with Casino and Tehama County Sheriff's Department, June 20, 2018. Medical, Failure to Treat, Settlements, Police, False Arrest, Excessive Force (Police), Fourteenth Amendment, rights, Fifth Amendment.
- $95,000 Settlement in Suit Over Idaho Jail Prisoner's Death, June 16, 2018. Medical, Drug Overdose, Overcrowding, Ventilation, Jail Specific, Settlements, Probation, 1964 Civil Rights Act, Wrongful Death, Medical Neglect/Malpractice, Staff Training, 42 U.S. Code § 1983, civil action for deprivation of rights.
- California Prisoner Denied Medical Treatment Settles Suit with Prison Medical Staff, June 16, 2018. Medical, Vision, Surgery, Misdiagnosis, Eighth Amendment, Settlements, Guards/Staff.