Medicaid for Juvenile Detainees Rejected (Ohio)
More from Mark Wilson:
- Oregon Supreme Court Clarifies PCR ‘Church Motion’ Practice, March 15, 2019
- California Police Privacy Laws Have Been Violating Brady for Years, March 15, 2019
- Arkansas DOC Director’s Sole Discretion to Determine Competency for Execution Violates Due Process, March 5, 2019
- Tenth Circuit: Qualified Immunity Defeats 22-Year Solitary Confinement Claims, March 5, 2019
- Alaska Disciplinary Order Vacated for Violating Wolff’s Statement of Reasons Requirement, March 5, 2019
- No Summary Judgment for Jail’s Denial of Mental Health Treatment; $150,000 Settlement, March 5, 2019
- Third Circuit: Summons Is Not an Arrest for USSG Criminal History Calculation, Feb. 14, 2019
- Montana Supreme Court: Retrial Following Mistrial Declared Without ‘Manifest Necessity’ Violates Prohibition on Double Jeopardy, Jan. 18, 2019
- Maine Constitution Mandates “Prisoner Mailbox Rule”, Jan. 8, 2019
- Oregon Supreme Court: ‘Grooming’ Evidence Requires Scientific Validity Foundation, Dec. 28, 2018
More from these topics:
- Free Phone Calls for Juvenile Offenders Jailed in Memphis, Tennessee, March 5, 2019. Telephones, Telephone Access, Juveniles.
- Washington County, School District Pay $265,000 for Holding Juveniles in Solitary, March 5, 2019. Control Units, Juveniles, Juvenile Prisons.
- New Sheriff Ends Juvenile Solitary Confinement at North Carolina Jail, March 5, 2019. Control Units, Juveniles, Juvenile Prisons.
- Seventh Circuit Reverses Dismissal of Juvenile Prisoners’ Civil Rights Case, March 5, 2019. Juveniles, Juvenile Prisons.
- Corizon, the Prison Healthcare Giant, Stumbles Again, Feb. 8, 2019. Corizon, Medical, Private Contractors.
- Baby Dies Days After Prisoner Gives Birth in Isolation Cell at Texas Jail, Feb. 5, 2019. Medical Misconduct, Medical, OB/GYN, Wrongful Death, Medical Neglect/Malpractice.
- Tennessee: Class-Action Suit Against Private Prison Over Diabetic Care Can Proceed, Feb. 5, 2019. Private Prisons, Corrections Corporation of America/CoreCivic, Medical, Diabetes.
- Federal Judge Orders Prison Doctor to Face Deliberate Indifference Claims, Feb. 5, 2019. Medical, Systemic Medical Neglect, Eighth Amendment.
- Florida Prisoner’s Gender Dysphoria Requires Hormone Therapy, Social Transitioning Treatment, Feb. 5, 2019. Medical, Transgender, Transgender Medical Procedures, Discrimination (Transgender).
- Seventh Circuit Denies Wisconsin Prisoner’s Claims Against Medical Staff, Feb. 5, 2019. Medical Misconduct, Medical, Systemic Medical Neglect.