Medicaid for Juvenile Detainees Rejected (Ohio)
More from Mark Wilson:
- Maine Constitution Mandates “Prisoner Mailbox Rule”, Jan. 8, 2019
- Oregon Supreme Court: ‘Grooming’ Evidence Requires Scientific Validity Foundation, Dec. 28, 2018
- Oregon Enhanced Drug Penalty ‘For Consideration’ Element Requires Proof of Drug Sale or Agreement to Sell, Dec. 4, 2018
- Montana Involuntary Committed Individuals May Be Restrained During Transport, Sept. 10, 2018
- First Circuit Reverses Summary Judgment on Guard’s Disparate Treatment Claim, Sept. 10, 2018
- Witness Misidentification: Ohio Man’s 14 Convictions Vacated, March 16, 2018
- Prosecutor Deciding Disparate Sentencing for Drug Convictions, March 12, 2018
- New Jersey Customs Agents Indicted for "Rape Table", March 12, 2018
- $450,000 to Prisoner's Estate for Beating Death, Feb. 22, 2018
- Medicaid for Juvenile Detainees Rejected (Ohio), Feb. 22, 2018
More from these topics:
- Illinois Ends Medical Co-Pays for Prisoners, But DOC Healthcare Criticized, Jan. 8, 2019. Medical, Health care.
- Prisoner Loses Suit Against Jail Officials for Disclosure of His Medical Condition, Jan. 8, 2019. Medical.
- Colorado County Pays $800,000 for Latest Excessive Force Settlement, Jan. 8, 2019. Medical, Excessive Force, Guard Brutality/Beatings, Settlements.
- California Court of Appeal: Youth Offender Parole Statute Trumps Consecutive Prison Term Statute, Dec. 30, 2018. Sentencing, Parole, Juveniles.
- Florida: Suit Continues Against CoreCivic for Rape of Developmentally Disabled Child, Dec. 7, 2018. Prisoner-Prisoner Assault, Corrections Corporation of America/CoreCivic, Guard Misconduct, Juveniles, Failure to Protect (Juveniles).
- Should the Minimum Age for the Death Penalty be Bumped Up to 21?, Nov. 28, 2018. Death Penalty, Juveniles.
- Seventh Circuit Reversal: Guards Immune from Prosecution in Wrongful Death Claim, Nov. 27, 2018. Medical, Injury -- Misc., Jail Specific, Immunity/Liability, Failure to Protect (Wrongful Death), Guards/Staff, Fourth Amendment, rights.
- Georgia Medical Prison Rife with Dysfunction, Abuse and Dilapidated Conditions, Sept. 3, 2018. Medical, Systemic Medical Neglect, Failure to Treat, Totality of Conditions.
- Florida: $60,000 Settlement for Juvenile Offender Raped During “Test of Heart” Ritual, Aug. 7, 2018. Prisoner-Prisoner Assault, Juveniles, Failure to Protect (Juveniles), Juvenile Prisons.
- Visually Impaired Missouri Prisoner Receives Settlement Over Denial of Reasonable Accommodations, July 26, 2018. Medical, Reading Materials, Americans with Disabilities Act.